Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Bat Wings"

       The kitchen floor saw a part of a scrub brush that it hasn't seen for awhile....THE BRISTLES!!! Wow... a floor should never be allowed to get so dirty. You'd think we walked on it more than once or twice a day! You should see it sparkle..oh wait, you missed it. While scrubbing the floors I noticed the woodwork and doors and cabinets and walls! UGH..the things you see when down on your hands and knees. So the woodwork, doors, cabinets and walls all got a scrub down too! The whole time I'm scrubbing with sweat running down my face,  I couldn't help but smile and think. If I scrubbed this hard EVERYDAY the "bat wings" might just disappear! Yes, you know what I'm talking about ... the part of the arm that continues to wave goodbye 5 minutes after you quit moving your hand!! ("Bat Wings")  After contemplating this while scrubbing I decided I'm a bit partial to my "Bat Wings", guess I'll have to refrain from wiping down too many walls, doors, cabinets and scrubbing too many floors! It'll be tough but I do believe I can do it!!  May you have a reason to smile today...blessings!         Merv

No comments:

Post a Comment